Is your engine puttering along on fumes? Can’t seem to quite make it up the hill when it comes to impressing your lover in the bedroom? Or maybe you just can’t find the spark that will get your motor running in the first place?
Then your diet might be the culprit! Think of your body as a reliable car. If you don’t perform regular maintenance or keep it topped up with fuel, then it’s going to fail. A healthy diet and regular exercise is essential for maintaining your physical performance and endurance both in the bedroom and in all other aspects of your life.
With the right foods, you can get your love life up and running, and the following aphrodisiacs may be just what you need to get you back on the road to a healthier sex life.
Top 5 Aphrodisiac Foods for Men
1. Bananas: You can snicker all you want at the potential phallic jokes we could add in here, but Bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin B, which can significantly boost your testosterone levels. Adding a few more bananas to your diet will not only increase your libido, but increase your energy levels and digestive health as well.
2. Oysters: These tasty shellfish offer pearls of performance when it comes to stimulating your sex drive and enhancing your mood. Oysters contain high concentrations of Tyrosine, an essential amino acid that acts as a precursor to dopamine. Higher levels of dopamine in turn result in heightened levels of relaxation, making it an effective aphrodisiac. Additionally, Oysters are excellent sources for Zinc, and this mineral is essential for the production of testosterone and sperm.
Be aware that Oysters have been known to cause allergic reactions, so if you suspect you may be allergic to shellfish, avoid adding oysters to your diet.
3. Garlic: Although garlic breath might not land you the perfect date, it will certainly be able to enhance your physical performance. This all-natural ingredient contains the chemical allicin, which can lower cholesterol levels and improve your overall heart health. Studies have shown that garlic may even be able to boost your immune system while preventing certain types of colon cancer.
Luckily for you, garlic is available in supplement form, so you don’t have to worry about offending someone.
4. Salmon: Nothing is more manly than catching fish in the great outdoors, and fortunately for you, salmon fishing offers a wide variety of health benefits as well. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids as well as a good selection of B vitamins that can boost your testosterone levels. Not only will Salmon improve your body’s ability to cope with stress but it may even be able to lower your blood pressure as well.
5. Eggs: Cooking yourself a manly breakfast of bacon and eggs may be just what you need to fuel your engine with the nutrients it needs to stay strong all day long. High in protein and Vitamin B5 and B6, Eggs can regulate hormones that keep your stress levels in check.
A Little Help Goes a Long Way
By adding these healthy aphrodisiac foods to your diet along with a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, you can get your engine revved and ready to go, and bring back the spark you once had. By properly maintaining your body, you will be well on the road to an exciting love life.
However, as we age, getting the engine up and running may take a little extra help alongside a healthy diet.
Humovox is a risk-free supplement that regulates the hormone HGH, which many consider to be the next best thing to the fountain of youth. By restoring your energy levels and increasing your physical performance and endurance, Humovox is the ultimate supplement for ensuring that your engine will run strong and smooth.