5 Surefire Tips for Harder Erections
Are you finding that harder erections are hard to come by?
Millions of dollars are spent each year on male enhancement products that fail to live up to your (and your lover’s) expectations because, in all honesty, they were never designed to work in the first place. Some products lack the ingredients necessary to get you pumped up and others are based on false ideas and concepts.
Rather than letting you flounder around in the dark, groping for a solution, we’ve asked the experts on the best methods for getting hard and staying hard – without the need to pay ridiculous out of pocket expenses. Fast and easy to use no matter your budget, these surefire tips may be just what you need to turn your evening into something to remember.
Get Pumped Up with These Tips and Tricks
1. Eat Healthy, Well-Balanced Meals: Unless you simply lie there and let your lover do all the work, great sex requires a great deal of effort and energy on your part, and in order to keep your engine running at full speed, your body needs a wide variety of fruits and veggies.
Carbohydrates are great for giving your body a boost before your next big night out, and these foods can even act as powerful aphrodisiacs so you can get your game face on.
Keep in mind, however, that foods high in fat can decrease testosterone production and have a negative impact on your libido. Additionally a poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle will limit blood flow and circulation, resulting in erectile dysfunction and other problems.
• Don’t overeat or stuff yourself before having sex
• Give yourself at least one hour to digest your most recent meal
• If you’re not getting enough vitamins, try supplementing to meet the daily recommended amount
2. Stay Fit to Stay Firm: Sex is a great exercise, but those extra pounds around your waist could be dragging you down. Being in shape will not only boost your confidence about yourself, but increase blood flow and circulation– including those important bits down below. Your lover will be impressed with your new found strength and endurance, so why wait to lose the weight?
3. Avoid the Alcohol: Many people are under the impression that taking a couple of drinks before sex can help loosen your inhibitions and relax, making it easier to get an erection. However, drinking to excess can leave you feeling numb and even inflate your prostate.
4. Take Some Time to Unwind: We know you’re excited and nervous to make your time in the bedroom special, but stress is the ultimate deflator, and your stage fright may be your downfall.
Before you take things to the bedroom, take a few minutes to relax and unwind. Give each other back rubs and extend the foreplay if you needed. If you take the time to make both you and your lover comfortable, you’ll be rewarded for your efforts.
5. Manage Your Medication: No, we’re not suggesting you skip your pills for a night or two before hopping between the sheets, but if you’re having difficulty getting in the mood or staying firm for an extended period of time, your medication could be to blame.
Talk to your doctor and see if you’re receiving the right dose or if there is a different brand you could try that won’t interfere with your sexual activities. Although it might be a little embarrassing at first, the more open you are with information when consulting your doctor, the easier it will be to find a formula that fits your individual needs.
Any of the above tips and tricks not cutting it for you? Then not might be a good time to try a male enhancement supplement that uses all-natural and clinically proven ingredients to give you harder erections without the risk of negative side effects. Unlike many other products, these formulas are backed with a money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk free and see the results for yourself.
You can read about the top products here.